It’s hard to know what to pack when preparing for a glamping holiday at Hill Farm, so let us give you our top 5 suggestions!
- Sun lotion and sun hats! We are based in Barbadoes (Wales!) and it can get hot!
- Coats, jumpers and extra blankets for the evenings (because let’s not forget we are in Wales!)
- Torches – needed when walking to the toilet at night; or on a little night-time wildlife walk to find owls or deer.
- Eye masks and ear plugs. The Yurts get light at dawn and ear plugs are essential if a family member snores!
- Marshmallows for toasting on the campfire – an essential for any family glamping trip!
We can’t wait to see you and if you forget anything – I am sure we can help!