The Welcome Pack must be read thoroughly before arriving on site; which includes details on COVID-19 restrictions, health and safety and rubbish and recycling. This will be emailed to you before your stay.
- Check in Days:
- Yurts: Monday and Friday
- Room with a View: Any day (2 night minimum)
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 11am
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total price of accommodation to secure your booking.
- Balance not due until 10 days before check-in, in case of late changes to COVID-19 guidance. The balance will be automatically charged to your card and then arrangements can be made to move your booking up to 18 months ahead.
- In the event of COVID-19 restrictions, you will have complete flexibility to move your booking(s) to a different date up to 18 months in the future.
- Hill Farm has full public liability. However, all activities off-site such as exploring the local woodlands are not insured, and are at your own risk.
Please be aware of the following:
- If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 or have come into contact with anyone, do not enter Hill Farm.
- Please respect social distancing rules with other guests and stay within designated allocated areas.
- Do not enter restricted outbuildings.
- Be extra vigilant of tripping and falling.
- Be very cautious if you decide to use the hot tub. Getting in and out can be hazardous and the temperature can be hotter than you usually bathe in.