At Hill Farm, Tintern
Beautiful, Fully Equipped Bell Tents
You have the right to remain relaxed!
We are delighted to offer 3 fully equipped Bell Tents at Hill Farm, Tintern, available to book individually, each suitable for 2 adults and up to 3 children, that comply with Covid-19 social distancing and health and safety requirements. Dogs also welcome!
“Our family really enjoyed the rustic charm and the sense of seclusion at Hill Farm and can’t wait to return”. A happy Hill Farm Guest.
Our guests have told us that after lockdown, they crave space in the countryside to let kids/dogs run around, whilst ensuring that everyone stays safe during these uncertain times. We have adjusted our offering to do just that. Enjoy spectacular views overlooking the Wye Valley and time exploring the 15-acre farm encompassing woodland, paddocks and streams.
We are within walking distance to the village of Tintern and although steep, it doesn’t take long – just allow a little longer to get back! Tintern is steeped in history with an abundance of historic sites (including the famous Tintern Abbey, dating to the 12th century AD), stunning walks and cycle tracks. Plus a lovely range of pubs and eateries (when open) to cater for your every need.
Each bell tent has beds, mattress protectors (thoroughly cleaned during changeovers), a small outdoor kitchen area with a picnic bench, crockery, cutlery and utensils and a cool box (we replace ice blocks for you). You are welcome to bring your own mattresses if you prefer. Covid requirements mean that all unnecessary furnishings have been taken out so please bring along all bedding including sheets, torches, rugs, games and anything else to make your stay more comfortable.
A compost toilet will be allocated for you to use during your stay, solely for you and your family. We have a basic shower on site, and you will be given allocated times to use this during your stay to ensure we can thoroughly clean in between guests, complying with Covid-19 health and safety requirements.
Please ensure you bring all the food and drink you need during your stay, as there are limited shops open due to Covid-19. The nearest shop is Llandogo and a supermarket in Monmouth and Chepstow.
Before you stay we will email you a welcome pack with all the information that you will need during your stay and a contact telephone number. Due to Covid Restrictions and for your safety, we are putting measures in place to reduce contact.
We are offering a number of additional products and services to make your stay extra special – see below!
Camping at Hill Farm Tintern – Accommodation Prices
Summer Season 2020
1st June – 13th September 2020
Monday-Thursday (3 nights) – £300
Monday – Sunday (6 nights) – £500
Friday-Sunday (2 nights) – £250
Friday– Thursday (6 nights) Prices at £500
We are currently charging a £20 booking deposit, with the remaining balance charged 10 days before check-in. Click here for full terms and conditions
- Wood bags for the open fire: £5 – purchasable during your stay
- Locally sourced breakfast pack for 4 people (Bacon, Sausage, Eggs, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Bread): £18.50
- BBQ Pack (locally sourced, to be purchased on site)
- Pizza’s – Tuesday and Saturday night. £10 adult, £5 Child including freshly picked salad (depending on when you stay)
- Sauna: £50 for 2 hours (thoroughly cleaned in between guests with a gap in between bookings)
- Sauna and hot tub experience: £200 (available first come first served restricted to 1 family per session. Only 1 session available Mon-Thurs and Fri-Sun. Thoroughly cleaned in between guests with a gap in between bookings)
- Woodland Yoga £25 for a one hour session for your group (socially distanced in our wonderful woodland)
- Shinrin Yuku £100 for 3 hours for your group. More info – https://forestretreats.co.uk/shinrin-yoku/
Accommodation Terms & Conditions can be read here hillfarmtintern.co.uk/accommodation-terms-conditions/