Massage treatments help release tension, improve circulation, reduce stress and improve the recovery of soft tissue injuries. Take time out to enjoy a treatment at a tranquil setting at Hill Farm, Tintern.
Bookings subject to availability and in advance of your stay. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hayley from Forest Retreats is:
- Fully qualified (NVQ Level 3) in Swedish Massage
- Insured through FHT (www.fht.org.uk)
- Flexible on times available
- Offers Back, Neck and Shoulder, Full Body Massages and Indian Head Massages.
- Can design a bespoke massage based on your needs
- A range of oils available to ensure maximum relaxation.
Jo at regular client says
“Hayley supported me wonderfully through my cancer treatment, always feeling like a safe pair of hands, and enabling me to relax, reconnect with my poorly body, and manage my aches and pains. Since stopping treatment seeing Hayley has become such a treat and a really important way for me to build my strength and confidence back. Plus it’s the most wonderfully relaxing experience – I love it!”
Treatments available and prices:
Swedish Massage: 25 mins £25 & 50 mins £50
Indian Head Massage: 30 mins for £30
You have the right to remain relaxed!