Breathtaking Views in Peaceful Surroundings
“An absolutely amazing stay! Sparking clean with everything you need. The view is beyond expectation. We will be staying here again” Maya
Retreat to the forest for a relaxed break in our self contained and secluded “Room with a View” at Hill Farm, Tintern.
Enjoy spectacular views over the Wye Valley and take time out to reconnect with nature.
Book Now for 2023
Minimum stay 2 nights, maximum 7 nights – check in days Monday to Friday.
Non-refundable deposit of 25% of total booking and remaining balance to be paid 14 days before arrival.
Wake up to the bird song and enjoy your morning cup of tea or coffee overlooking the spectacular Wye Valley. With one of the best views of Tintern, Hill Farm is rural enough to be quiet with an abundance of plants and wildlife, but close enough to Tintern, The Abbey and all other attractions across the Wye Valley and The Forest of Dean. Our 15 acre house, land and woodlands are situated up a forestry track which is a little bumpy, but gives the location a sense of remoteness.
Our room with a view has its own amenities including a kitchenette, toilet and shower and private entrance separate from the main house. We can make up a double or two single beds with professionally cleaned linen, and upon request can provide a travel cot or a small fold out bed.
We are within walking distance to the village of Tintern and although steep, it doesn’t take long – just allow a little longer to walk back! Tintern is steeped in history with an abundance of historic sites (including the famous Tintern Abbey), stunning walks and cycle tracks. Tintern hosts a lovely range of pubs and eateries to cater for your every need.
Linen and towels are provided. A welcome pack will be emailed before your stay and you can choose to add on some extras including breakfast and BBQ packs and activities based at Hill Farm.
The location is secluded so make sure you bring what you need. The nearest shop is Tintern and a supermarket in Monmouth and Chepstow.
There is a small shower and separate toilet room, and we also provide a table and chairs, TV, and kitchenware. Outside is a small private patio where you to sit and admire the views, and we can also help you get a fire burning outside upon request. In the Autumn/Winter months, we have a great heating system to keep you warm and cosy.
We have received excellent feedback from our guests and we are dog friendly.
Our self contained room is attached to the main house but is self contained, secure and has separate access. Self check in and check out available. The key is stored in a key safe outside room and code with be given upon booking.
Other things to note
• Check in: 4pm – 8pm
• Check out: 10am
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com or Call Hayley on 07826-557211.
£150 per night
Minimum 2 nights stay – maximum 7 nights.
We are currently charging a 25% booking deposit (non-refundable except if cancelled due to COVID-19 regulations), with the remaining balance charged 14 days before check-in. Click here for full terms and conditions
Please book any extras before you arrive and subject to availability.
- Wood bags for the open fire – Available from Hill Farm. Prices start from £10.
- Locally sourced breakfast pack: £10 each, pre-order when booking. 4 pork sausages (gluten free option available), 4 slices thick cut back bacon, 4 eggs
- Locally Sourced BBQ Pack: £16 each, pre-order when booking. 2 burgers (pork or lamb), 4 pork sausages (gluten free option available), 2 chops (pork or lamb).
- Charcoal: £10 large pack and £4 small. Sustainable and locally sourced.
- Pizza’s Nights: from April to October – Wednesday and Saturday night. £18 adult, £10 Child; including freshly picked salad and herbs (depending on when you stay).
- Sauna: £50 for 2 hours (thoroughly cleaned in between guests with a gap in between bookings).
- Sauna and hot tub experience: £250. Wood fired and spring water fed with stunning views overlooking the Valley. Only 1 session available Mon-Thurs and Fri-Sun. Thoroughly cleaned in between guests.
- Woodland Yoga: £50 for a one hour practice for up to 2 persons. £60 for 4 persons.
- Shinrin Yoku (Forest Bathing): A meditative woodland practice lasting 2.5-3 hours. 2 persons £100 / 4 persons £120.
- Massage Treatments: Prices start from £30 for 25 minute massage.
Accommodation Terms & Conditions can be read here: hillfarmtintern.co.uk/accommodation-terms-conditions/