Immerse in nature at Hill Farm, Tintern.
“Hill Farm in stunning – beautiful accommodation in a beautiful location. Great mix of luxury and wild. Fab hosts who are on hand for anything. Stayed 2 nights with friends and we had a brilliant time. Highly recommend and very keen to go again” Sian
Jaw dropping location and beautiful Yurts. Hosts equally amazing. So much space, peace and nature” Jim and family
With 15 acres overlooking The Wye Valley and Tintern Abbey, Hill Farm is the perfect location to recharge the batteries.
If you are looking to slow down, connect with nature, enjoy a low impact getaway and maybe try something a little bit different – then we might be just what you are looking for!
Our eco-retreat centre is suitable for small groups or individual bookings. There is plenty to enjoy for adults, children and we are dog friendly. As well as offering off-grid yurt accommodation and a room with a view; we offer optional extras such as wood fired pizzas, a wood fired eco-spa, yoga, forest bathing and more. Keep reading for more information.
Book now for 2023!
Minimum stay 2 nights, maximum 7 nights – check in days are Monday to Friday.
18ft Yurt – Sleeps up to 2 adults and 3 children
12ft Yurt – Sleeps up to 2 adults
To book pay a non-refundable deposit of 25%, and remaining balance is due 14 days before arrival.
Whether you are travelling solo, with friends, family, little ones, and your four-legged friends, we are proud to offer something special at our eco retreat centre that connects you to nature and with spectacular views overlooking the Wye Valley.
We can offer two 18ft yurts and one 12ft yurt at Hill Farm, Tintern. Accommodating up to 2 adults and 3 children in the 18ft yurts and 2 adults in the 12ft yurt. Each yurt comes equipped with beds, a wood burning stove, outdoor kitchen area with picnic bench with all crockery and utensils supplied, as well as a cool box (we replace ice blocks for you and the kitchen area is covered). The yurts are furnished with little touches of luxury; professionally cleaned linen, sumptuous interiors inspired by the woodlands around us, bedside tables, seating areas and other creature comforts.
We are constantly making upgrades to the site and this year adding extra flushing toilets and showers. Stay in touch on our progress on our social media here
A compost toilet will be allocated for you to use during your stay (flushing toilets due be ready for April 2023). We currently offer a rustic hot water horsebox shower on site with additional showers available soon.
Before you arrive you will emailed a welcome pack with all the information that you will need during your stay at Hill Farm, plus options for added extras including wood fired pizzas to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Season starts 1 April 2023!
Check in days are Monday to Friday
2 nights minimum stay.
Check in time: 4pm – 8pm – Check out: 10am
Peak season – July and August
2023 Yurt Prices – Open from 1 April 2023
|Off-peak weekday||Off-peak weekend||Peak weekday||Peak weekend|
Please book any extras before you arrive and subject to availability.
- Wood bags for the open fire – Available from Hill Farm. Prices start from £10.
- Locally sourced breakfast pack: £10 each, pre-order when booking. 4 pork sausages (gluten free option available), 4 slices thick cut back bacon, 4 eggs
- Locally Sourced BBQ Pack: £16 each, pre-order when booking. 2 burgers (pork or lamb), 4 pork sausages (gluten free option available), 2 chops (pork or lamb).
- Charcoal: £10 large pack and £4 small. Sustainable and locally sourced.
- Pizza’s Nights: from April to October – Wednesday and Saturday night. £18 adult, £10 Child; including freshly picked salad and herbs (depending on when you stay).
- Sauna: £50 for 2 hours (thoroughly cleaned in between guests with a gap in between bookings).
- Sauna and hot tub experience: £250. Wood fired and spring water fed with stunning views overlooking the Valley. Only 1 session available Mon-Thurs and Fri-Sun. Thoroughly cleaned in between guests.
- Woodland Yoga: £50 for a one hour practice for up to 2 persons. £60 for 4 persons.
- Shinrin Yoku (Forest Bathing): A meditative woodland practice lasting 2.5-3 hours. 2 persons £100 / 4 persons £120.
- Massage Treatments: Prices start from £30 for 25 minute massage.
Accommodation Terms & Conditions can be read here hillfarmtintern.co.uk/accommodation-terms-conditions/
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Hayley on 07826-557211.