Immerse yourself in nature at Hill Farm, Tintern.
“Hill Farm in stunning – beautiful accommodation in a beautiful location. Great mix of luxury and wild. Fab hosts who are on hand for anything. Stayed 2 nights with friends and we had a brilliant time. Highly recommend and very keen to go again” Sian
Jaw dropping location and beautiful Yurts. Hosts equally amazing. So much space, peace and nature” Jim and family
With 15 acres overlooking The Wye Valley and Tintern Abbey, Hill Farm is the perfect location for a short break to recharge the batteries.
If you are looking to slow down, escape your 4-walls, connect with nature, enjoy a low impact getaway, and maybe try something a little bit different – then we might be just what you are looking for! Our guests have long enjoyed this in abundance and guests of Hill Farm can sleep easy knowing that every measure has been taken to ensure your safety during you’re stay at Hill Farm. For full details of our covid-19 policy view here: https://www.hillfarmtintern.co.uk/accommodation-terms-conditions/
Book now for 2022!
18ft Yurt – Sleeps up to 2 adults and 3 children
12ft Yurt – Sleeps up to 2 adults and one infant
Non-refundable (except cancellations due to COVID-19 regulations) deposit of 25% of total booking and remaining balance to be paid 14 days before arrival.
Whether you are travelling solo, with your ‘bubble’ – friends, family, little ones, and your four-legged friends, we are fiercely proud that we offer something for everyone. Enjoy spectacular views overlooking the Wye Valley and time exploring the 15-acre farm encompassing woodland, paddocks and streams.
We are delighted to offer two 18ft yurts and one 12ft yurt as off grid glamping options at Hill Farm, Tintern. Accommodating up to 2 adults and 3 children in the 18ft yurts and 2 adults and one infant in the 12ft yurt, we also offer dog friendly yurt accommodation. Each yurt comes equipped with beds, a wood burning stove, outdoor kitchen area with picnic bench with all crockery and utensils supplied, as well as a cool box (we replace ice blocks for you and the kitchen area is covered). The yurts are furnished with little touches of luxury, professionally cleaned linen and mattress protectors, sumptuous interiors inspired by the woodlands around us, bedside tables, seating areas and other creature comforts.
Our off-grid Yurts are new addition to Hill Farm and we stay in touch on our progress on our social media here
During your stay you are welcome to bring as much or as little as you like. You are welcome to use a communal fridge/freezer for food items too large to fit within your kitchen cool box. Feel free to bring along extra blankets, torches, games and anything else to make your stay more comfortable.
A compost toilet will be allocated for you to use during your stay, solely for you and your family. We have a rustic hot water horsebox shower on site, and you will be provided with allocated times to use this during your stay.
Before you arrive, we will email you a welcome pack with all the information that you will need during your stay at Hill Farm, Tintern plus options for added extras including wood fired pizzas to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Season starts 1 April 2022!
Check in days are Monday and Friday in peak season (July and August)
2 nights minimum off peak. Check in and out anyday.
Check in time: 4pm – Check out: 10am
Peak season – July and August
2022 Yurt Prices – Open from 1 April 2022
|Off-peak weekday||Off-peak weekend||Peak weekday||Peak weekend|
You will also be asked before you arrive if you would like to book any extra activities or order breakfast and BBQ packs for your arrival. We work with local suppliers and will send you a list of items available for you to pre-order before arrival.
- Wood bags for the open fire – Available from Hill Farm.
- Locally sourced breakfast pack: £10 each, pre-order when booking. 4 pork sausages (gluten free option available), 4 slices thick cut back bacon, 4 eggs
- Locally Sourced BBQ Pack: £16 each, pre-order when booking. 2 burgers (pork or lamb), 4 pork sausages (gluten free option available), 2 chops (pork or lamb) – If required, you will be contacted after booking to confirm you choice of meat.
- Charcoal: £10 large pack and £4 small. Sustainable and locally sourced.
- Pizza’s Nights: from May to October – Tuesday and Saturday night. £15 adult, £8 Child; including freshly picked salad and herbs (depending on when you stay).
- Sauna: £50 for 2 hours (thoroughly cleaned in between guests with a gap in between bookings).
- Sauna and hot tub experience: £250 (available first come first served restricted to 1 bubble per session. Only 1 session available Mon-Thurs and Fri-Sun. Thoroughly cleaned in between guests with a gap in between bookings).
- Woodland Yoga: £30 for a one hour session for your group (socially distanced in our wonderful woodland).
- Shinrin Yoku (Forest Bathing): Various Packages available: https://forestretreats.co.uk/shinrin-yoku/
- Massage Treatments: Please ask for prices and availability.
Accommodation Terms & Conditions can be read here hillfarmtintern.co.uk/accommodation-terms-conditions/
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com or Call Hayley on 07826-557211.